Saturday, March 29, 2014

Wrapped Up in ~Sweet Louise~

So it's Spring Break this week , the only Spring Break I'll ever get to have as a fourteen year old. I had so many plans for this week, you know? I was going to go to my friend's-the twins:*- house this week because I've never ever been. I made this huge speech to my mom about how I had to "Spread my wings and fly," and how she needed to "Let me go so that I can blossom!!" Yeah, how did that work out, you ask? I stayed home all week, watching movies, shows, videos, listening to music, and surfing through Tumblr and fan fictions. Honestly, it wasn't so bad. I like doing those things, I just sometimes wish that I was able to be more social. But really I don't want to be that social, I like who I am. I'm the shy-ish girl, the quiet, good girl. Unless I trust you enough, you'll never see the part of me that's loud, fun, annoying, inappropriate, dirty-minded, and extremely sarcastic. I like being alone too....sometimes 
 There are times though that I get really lonely, I start feeling really depressed. For instance just yesterday (Like 6 a.m. -I haven't slept since 12 p.m. the day before-) I finally watched 'The First Time' with Dylan O'Brien ~ and now, not only can I not stop listening to the end song, 'Sweet Louise', but I'm feeling so sad about life not giving me that story. I realized that the girl in the movie, Britt Robertson, was super pretty and super skinny. Of course a character like that would get somebody like Dylan's character Dave- who was a perfect combination of forceful, sweet, awkward, and awesomely cool-. Not to mention he was radiating teenage sexuality - even though he's not really a teenager. - Still, the movie was adorable @.@ I Loved it! I hope I can have that when I'm a Junior in High School. Oh, that's another thing, movies like this one actually give me hope for those years. Usually I'm brooding and lets-not-talk-about-growing-up-how-bout-that?-, but when I see movies like this I'm actually able to convince myself -for a little while- that everything'll be okay when I grow up. 

I mean seriously, where is it that Love stories like that happen when you're fourteen? No, those stories happen when you're at least fifteen or sixteen. I can maybe hold on till then. Yeah, I can hold on till that first kiss, and I can definitely hold on for that last kiss, the one where 'Sweet Louise' plays, the one that was just too perfect!! Because he is too CUTE~ 

            I don't really know what the main topic of this blog was or how long it took me to finish. I did it all together at first but then I got distracted looking up gifs of Dyl and watching his appearance  on 'New Girl'... it was hot, until the whole "I might be gay..." part... Then it was just hilarious! cx  

No comments:

Post a Comment